AESTHETIC STATIONERY

One important component to my daily endeavors is stationery. I love stationery products just as much as the next artsy person, but I usually go on hunts to find the most aesthetic products that I can find. Since the spring season is rolling in fast, I decided to get a massive stationery haul full of stickers, sticky pads, and washi tapes. Out of all of these products, I have narrowed down what my absolute favorites are. Here are my top three favorite stationery items that I recommend for spring 2018!

FAVORITE STICKY NOTES

I have always been obsessed with cats for some reason, despite never owning one. Even though I am not aware of the joys of having a furry, cute beast shred my sofa into bits, I am aware of how much I am in love with these cat paw sticky notes. I use these a lot in my journal, and sometimes I pin one or two onto my side memo board near my desk if I need to remember something. These pads are super adorable, and they come in a variety of different patterns. Another thing that these are useful for are for marking pages in your journal or some books, as they stand out a lot.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW ON AMAZON

The memos come in a wide variety of patterns.

FAVORITE STICKERS

Stickers are something that I collect tons of, but never get to use enough of. It is one of my goals in 2018 to actually use my stickers. Since this was a spring haul, I went with a lot of light, pastel colored stationery. These stickers from Paperkumaco fit this aesthetic perfectly! This website has tons of great products for amazingly affordable prices, so I highly recommend them I chose the pastel and gold succulents set, but there are plenty more options if you want something different. These stickers are quite aesthetic, as well as durable, high-quality, and stick to the paper amazingly!

These stickers match my favorite markers! ^-^



FAVORITE WASHI TAPE

I honestly can't say that I have a favorite washi tape, I love all of my tapes! Although, if I had to narrow it down to one good brand to buy from, I would be Scotch Expressions. They are affordable, and you can find them just about anywhere. Walmart, Target, Staples, and of course your local craft stores. They also have a very large selection to choose from, meaning that there is a roll of tape perfect for everyone!



Thanks for reading this post. Hopefully you check out some of these products as well. Happy Journaling!

Comments