BULLET JOURNAL SPREADS

What's a bullet journal without tons of fun and cute spreads to experiment with? Spreads are created with so much variety, that you will be sure to see so many unique pages for inspiration. In those post, I wanted to share just a few cool ideas that I had thought of for the month of February, transitioning into March.

WATER TRACKER

Staying hydrated is so important, and most of us don't drink the necessary amount of water that our bodies need. With this bujo tracker, I can keep on top my Water intake, as well as stay motivated to meet my goal for the day.  My personal goal is to drink four 16.9 oz bottles a day, but feel free to set any goal you'd like.

I try to finish my bottles by dinner time. ^-^



BREAKFAST LOG

Breakfast is quite obviously the most important meal of the day. The only way to make it more important is by prioritizing it as a spread in your journal! This log is super fun, as you write out what you ate for breakfast each day of that week, and at the end, you rate them. This way, you can come back to this tracker in your bujo one day and see what ideas you could do for breakfast that you really enjoyed in the past. Meals can be rated on a 5 star system, a smiley face system, or rank them in order from best to worst. Personally, I will be putting little smiley faces next to mine, describing how good the meal was. It is really all up to you, so season to your liking, and get cooking with that spread!



If you liked these ideas, then follow the blog to find out when more bullet journal spreads will be added. Hope you enjoyed it, and Happy Journaling!











Comments