HELLO JUNE AND HELLO SUMMER!

June is finally here and its the perfect time to get some sun, ice cream, and make lots of fun plans with your friends and family! In this spread I decorated the calendar with a candy theme, full of fun sweets and treats.


CALENDAR AND TO DO LIST

I went for a much more simplified calendar this month, but I quite like the simplicity, as it draws attention to the details that fill the rest of the page. As you can see, my to do list isn't very big, but taking on small tasks along the way is the best way to go.


SETTING GOALS

Setting goals is something I often preach rather than practice. I prioritized making a clear list of goals this month, and set a pathway that I must follow. Some of these are very important tasks, while others are not as crucial. Regardless, at the end of the mouth, I will evaluate how many of the tasks I actually completed. I recommend trying this out if you wish to start setting goals as well. Prioritize the most important ones of course, and don't beat yourself up if you happen to not finish them all.




SWATCHES UPON SWATCHES

This last page is simply just a page dedicated to swatches of my Crayola super tip markers. I decided to do them in rainbow order since it was Pride month as well. I think it turned out quite cute!


Comments