AESTHETIC STATIONERY HAUL NO.2

My Glorious Return! 

I am back after such a long time away from this blog. Things have been quite hectic lately. Many people have had a time where they felt like life has simply been overwhelming, so I am sure many relate to why I have been gone. But I have returned, and with new items, tips, and shops for you to check out!

Riley Rose 

STICK II

Sticky Notes Galore

I am usually a fan of fun and crazy shaped sticky notes, but I often find myself not knowing what to do with them. This pack of stickies by Yoobi offers tons of variety and pattern, while still keeping that simplistic aspect of a sticky note that we all love. I found this specific set at Target, but of course you can browse your local office supply store as well. 

CLICK HERE TO BROWSE A SIMILAR PRODUCT


Cute Notebooks 

I absolutely adore these notebooks and I highly recommend them to everyone reading this post. The pink tropical book is by Yoobi, and the book has a front strap to keep your book from opening up unexpectedly. The white book with the mint green spine is from one of my new favorite stores, Riley Rose. This store has a great selection of many cute products, as well as nice and high quality stationery for affordable prices. The book was only six dollars and it has a sturdy and flat-laying spine, as well as thick pages that don't have much ghosting compared to other books I have used for notes. Also let it be known that I am obsessed with the covers of these books. So aesthetically pleasing! 

CHECK OUT RILEY ROSE"S NOTEBOOK COLLECTION  HERE ^-^

Summer's over, but Stickers are in!

I have been searching for a good place to find stickers for my journal and notes for the longest time, and now I have FINALLY found one. These super fun jelly stickers are from STICK II, which is a great subscription based service for lovers of stickers around the world, including myself. For only $10 (excluding shipping), I get tons of stickers and stationery items every month right at my doorstep! They also have multiple styles to choose from. I of course chose the cute one ^-^.

JELLY PASTEL MARINE STICKERS FROM STICK II
This adorable mermaid paper clip was also included in the pack, and I just had to share a picture of it with you! 



Well that is all of the new stuff this time, thanks for reading, subscribe to the blog for updates on new post, and stay tuned for note taking posts and a paper clip collection!
~Stay Happy!

Comments