STICKII CLUB STICKERS

NEW STICKERS! 

I have the most amazing thing to tell you about today! I have recently found out about this great sticker subscription service that comes right to your doorstep every month for $10, the STICKII Club. The subscription is quite affordable compared to many other subscription services, and today I thought that I would share the contents of what I got this month! This is my third time receiving my package from STICKII at the time of this post, and I plan to receive many more.

So What's Inside?

The STICKII Club sticker package gets sent to your mailing address in a little pink envelope with the brand name on the front. The mailing information is printed on the package, but I covered mine up for obvious security purposes.
STICKII CLUB ENVELOPE
When you open this adorable little package, you get this amazing little transparent sleeve chockfull of stickers and other goodies! At a glance you can see tons of diverse sticker sets that are so cute and aesthetically pleasing. The sleeve can be put into notebooks and binders so that you can take yoru stickers on the go!



Here is a spread of all of the sets. In terms of the quality, these stickers work very well and can be removed and replaced onto a surface. Like any other subscription based mailing service, there is a theme, and this month's theme was #OOTD, or "Outfit of the day". Many of the stickers in this set are clothing or fashion oriented, and show some really fashionable trends that are currently taking the world by storm.


Here are a few of my favorite sheets from the set. So sweet!

Fashionable Corgis! Ahh so cute!


Trendy Animals. The dog at the top left is actually me.

BUT WAIT... There's more.

If you thought that this set only includes stickers, then you were wrong. Each month gives you a couple of additional items of stationery, and even a patch. Let's check them out!

Grumpy cat decals
Gold edged sticky notes w/ matching shoe patch.

The patches are honestly so cute and great for if you want to start collecting and using patches. These patches are so high quality as well and look so good, especially on denim. I really appreciate how the patch and sticky notes are a matching set, which make this entire package seem much more cohesive. This company really makes an effort to stick with their chosen theme and provide the best products. I find myself using the stickers all of the time, whether it be for school or decorating my bullet journal. I highly recommend this subscription service, which is why I made this blog post, to tell you about it! 

If you want to start getting stickers today the click here and check out the STICKII Club!


That's all for this post. Thank you so much for taking a look and supporting the blog. Don't forget to leave a comment and follow us on Instagram @quaint.aesthetics, or check the contact page to find all social medias. Until next time, Stay Inspired~


















Comments