TOMBOW TROPICAL PALETTE

Hello Everyone! I hope that you all are having a wonderful day, as I have some very exciting news to share with you all! Tombow has just released a new palette of dual brush pens; the tropical palette! Towbow hasn't added to their collection in years, so this is very exciting for me! Here I will give you a rundown of what colors are in the palette, and what I personally think about this new set!
Look at them in all of their gorgeous glory! 

What's Inside? 

So this palette is packaged like the rest of the Towbow sets, in a thin plastic cartridge with a paper label with the name on the front. The packaging is standard, but the products on the inside not so much! This palette has 9 colors in total, 7 of which are completely new to the brand, 2 existing colors, and of course a colorless blender. Down below I have swatches of all of the available colors, presenting their  ID number, as well as a word that I think displays how well they look on paper. The words I wrote are not the names that were actually given to the pens by the company. 
Here are the actual names with their respective ID numbers:
133 chartreuse
291 alice blue
403 bright blue
379 jade green
407 tiki teal
817 mauve
803 pink punch
856 chinese red
685 deep magenta 

The packaging of the product.

Swatches of all of the colors. Look at how pretty they all are!
Now I know that my brush lettering not perfect but it is always fun to make swatches of new markers and pens, and to also practice calligraphy. I highly recommend these pens to anyone who wants to start learning how to do calligraphy, as they are very easy to learn how to use, intuitive, blend together greatly, and don't bleed through your paper either! These are all such positive attributes, that I don't think it would be possible to not like these pens! I hope you enjoyed seeing these new colors as much as I did, and if you would also like to begin your very own brush pen collection, starting with this lovely tropical palette, then you can click here! Happy Journaling, keep writing, and Stay Sweet! ^-^

Comments