MARCH MONTHLY SPREAD

March is almost here, and you know what that means, a new monthly spread! Spring is approaching, so I wanted to use lots of bright colors and new ideas for organization. I went for a green and vibrant plant theme, including lots of vines and clovers. I also added some elements of St. Patrick's Day, as I thought it would be quite fitting. Now let's get into the spread.

HELLO MARCH!




I wanted to introduce this month with a bright cover page full of clovers and foliage. I added a small calendar to this page simply for aesthetic purposes as a filler, and I adorned a calligraphy written "March" with vines and laurel stems. For the vines, I simply took a Crayola Super Tip marker and drew a squiggly line that intertwined in between the letters, and then I drew some small leaves. It was a simple embellishment that I think added lots of dimension to the spread.



This spread I decided to make a smaller calendar with labels at the bottom. I quite like this idea as it gives off a cleaner look and minimal aesthetic, which is the look that I am going for. This also saves more space within the spread, and with that extra space, you can combine different elements to make a cohesive monthly spread.

Here is a close up of the calendar

MOOD TRACKER 

One element that has been quite popular in the realm of bullet journaling are mood trackers. Mood trackers can be made in a variety of ways, but the main goal is to simply record how you felt that day. In my journal, I decided to use a rainbow with a pot of gold, which fits perfectly into the spring-like, St.Patrick's Day theme. The way this works is that on each day of March,  I will wake up, get myself together, and fill in a color based on the corresponding color code. The bold and vibrant colors will be my actual mood for the day, while the faded, pastel colors will simply just complete the look of rainbow in the end.



That is my monthly spread for March! I hope you like it and are inspired to try some of these themes and elements for your own bullet journal spreads. Stay tuned for a post on my first weekly March spread. Happy journaling!

Comments